What better way to celebrate the Holidays than with a GIVEAWAY! We’ve bundled up a few of our favorite things with our local friends, The Santa Barbara Company, Potek Winery, and Dune Coffee and we're giving one gift basket away! There is a limited supply of gift baskets available for local delivery for $245. Get your hands on one here and enter the giveaway below. Giveaway winner announced on Monday, December 13th. Recipient must be a resident of Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Carpinteria & Summerland.
What's in it?
From Santa Barbara Company:
- Beautiful presentation: FSC-certified wood crate made in the USA
- Holiday Cookies: Gingerbread Tiles from Rustic Bakery’s California Kitchen
- Dune Coffee: Locally roasted holiday blend.
- Holiday Darling Floral Arrangement: Local & sustainable flowers from Santa Barbara Company’s own team of florists.
- Potek: The Tierra Alta Syrah is a wine that is powerful and explosive but always in balance. The flavors are classic Syrah with dark berry, smoke, iron, olive, black pepper, and minty notes on the finish.
From Jake and Jones:
- Monsoon chocolate: 40% milk chocolate $12
- Mar Mar candle: Coconut wax blend candle with notes of cypress, piñon, eucalyptus, and jasmine. The fragrance is woody, comforting, and clean $46
- Saipua Coffee and Mint Soap: Delicately made in Mohawk Valley, NY, with coffee grounds to exfoliate and moisturize your body in the purest form. $18