Jake and Jones is a mindfully curated Santa Barbara women’s boutique aiming to support emerging, small, and cult-favorite designers who have sustainable and eco-friendly practices. We are looking for a full time Web and Fulfillment Manager to manage all aspects of the website and online order fulfillment. This job is on-site, full time and will receive a competitive salary. This position reports to the Director of E-Commerce.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering all purchase orders into the inventory management software (Shopify). This includes creating product variants, verifying accurate pricing, and keeping payment history up to date.
- Maintain a professional, organized and up to date purchase order system.
- Responsible for creating all new products and product descriptions in Shopify using a CSV format.
- Work directly with the Store Manager and Store Owner on all order details, must be highly detail oriented.
- Responsible for all e-commerce fulfillment, packaging and returns.
- Responsible for all customer service emails related to e-commerce orders and must respond in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for completing monthly shipping reports highlighting returns, inventory variances, refunds, and customer feedback.
- Work with the Store Manager and Director of E-Commerce to prepare new products for weekly photoshoots. This includes ensuring product is steamed, organized, tags removed for the shot and replaced at the end of the day.
- Work with the Director of E-Commerce to create the “shot” list for the weekly photoshoot.
- Attend weekly photo shoots to take notes specific to each garment (fit, style, fabric) and ensure all items are shot.
- Add all weekly photos to Lightroom and edit for web upload.
- Upload all new products to Shopify utilizing a CSV format according to brand guidelines and launch dates.
- Writing competitive SEO titles and product descriptions for each product using basic HTML code.
- Create new Collections based as needed.
- Maintain website and backend Shopify to ensure accuracy and user ease.
- Maintain product availability across online platforms.
- Merchandise New Arrivals collections on the website.
- Work with the Director of E-Commerce to merchandise existing collections.
- Work with the Director of E-Commerce and Store Manager to update sale and discount items.
- This position is for a person who is highly organized, has excellent attention to detail, and is a hard worker who can work quickly and efficiently.
- This person must have excellent writing skills and be able to answer customer service emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Must have knowledge of Shopify POS and have some background in inventory management. Must have experience in Excel.
- This person must want to work in a small business environment and be a team player.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in related field
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org